Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Moving

     Less is More is having a challenge one layer/houses. Since we will be moving beginning of the year decided to search the internet for a digi. I could have gone through my stash of stamps and probably found something but you know really didn't want to do that. I found this stamp at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps by Hope Jacare. Right cute isn't it. She has a lot of doodle art.
     Doodle art means doodle coloring. Right? Since I have had my copics and been practicing I have spent hours blending so this was way out of my comfort zone. But I figured since I would have to do around 30 of the moving cards I needed something simple. This stamp was just right.  I think I have seen manufactured cards with the coloring like this. I think it is suppose to look like children did it. lol


Have a good day, Linda
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is a cute image Linda and perfect for a moving card, but don't forget that we like to see areas of white space on submissions to our challenges!
    Well done with all that colouring!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda. Such a gorgeous digi. Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card....thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific "We've Moved" card, love the fun row of houses. :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearts, hearts, everywhere hearts!! It's wonderful and I love your "We've Moved" card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
    Have a great one!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the rows of houses. Super cute "we've moved" card! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete