Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ice Cream and Pickles

 There is a couple of challenges with shaped cards which caught my fancy. I have colored "Ice Cream and Pickles" from Saturated Canary and placed her on a shaped bottle card. I cut the card with a file from Make-the-Cut forum and cut it out with my Zing. Also Nolan was cut out with the zing. My zing let's me a cut out amazing files and I can also design my own. Could not live with out it. She also will print and cut. I could have done that with Ice Cream and Pickles but I haven't done it in awhile and I figured since I better get this card done I should cut her by hand. I did layer her hand to give a more 3D effect. I cut out patterned paper for her outfit. I saw that technique either on pinterest or saturated-canary blog. Not for sure but thanks for the inspiration to that person. Lettering was also glittered and than covered with crystal effects. Her eyes also have crystal effects.






Thanks for Stopping, Linda

Recipe:
Stamps: Saturated Canary
Cardstock, ribbon from stash.
Ink: Copics
Crystal effects, dimensionals

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Cute card!Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Linda how sweet is that!! what an awesome idea!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card swe3etie. Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly! Hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card. Awesome coloring and I love how you popped up part of your image. hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete