Sunday, October 21, 2012

Faith in Nature

     This is inspired by Less is More challenge Autumn.The saying reminding me that although flowers are hidden spring will bring them back. Meaning my flowers are gone because it is Fall; but I shall see them soon when Spring arrives again. 
     My upline sent me this stamp set. Isn't she nice? Although right now I am a hobby demonstrator I hope that I will change my status in the Spring. Right now I am having fun using their products. They do have beautiful stamps.  If you are looking to purchase something just click on the Stampin Up on the side bar.
     This was stamped in Early Espresso and colored with my copics. The sentiment I used my Stampin Up markers. And used the huff technique. (coloring the stamp, then huffing on it to reactivate the color). The side I punched with Martha Stewart and then backed it with Early Espresso card stock. This ribbon is Celebrate. It is such a pretty brown. 

Thanks for stopping by, Linda
Recipe A2:
Stamps: Stampin Up Faith in Nature
Ink: Early Espresso , Copics, Stampin Up Markers
Punch: Martha Stewart
Paper: Whisper White, Expresso
Ribbon: Celebrate It

Challenges:
                                                                                 . 

5 comments:

  1. This is super Linda, I had forgotten that I have this stamp set...thanks so much for the inspiration, I must get my set out.
    Thank you
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the colours stamps and sentiments are so beautiful.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous CAS card. Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp and love the colours and that fabulous bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda - Pattie has posted the freebie at Pattie's Creations Challenge. She just got it uploaded.
    Sandi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete