Saturday, October 20, 2012

Butterfly Baby Take Two

Like I said I love Saturated-Canary Digi's. I was on Pinterest (again) and saw this card done in gray copics and I said to myself I gotta try it. So I lowered the black scale to gray through my paint program. And then used N copics to shade and then added a touch of pink to her lips. The close-up shows Baby  has put her lipsick on above her lips, Oh My. I also added chrystal effects to her eyes to make them sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by Linda


                                                                                                                                          
Recipe 5.5 Square:
Stamps: Saturated Canary, Stampin Up
Paper: Nitwit Collections, pink/gray stash
Ribbon: Stash
Flowers: Recollections
Punch: MS Punch
Ink: Copics shades of N
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love how you have coloured that adorable baby in grey - very different!!
    Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this week.
    Denise xx (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh I LOVE that lush bow ... and how stunning is that baby done in greys!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink.... hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation and love the look of the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, such a pretty card. Love the grey and pink on this fab image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista. Pat K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of pink as your fav! Love the grey tones too! Beautiful card. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning love your colouring, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great coloring technique! Very elegant-looking! Your layout is terrific!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at The Stamping Boutique.

    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I love your image and the contrast with the pink. Thanks for joining our Girls, Girls, Girls challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful & those eyes are so hauntingly gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for a week of black & white with a pop of pink Challenge. I hope you will join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card - great motiv - I like it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete