Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fancy


Oh I just love Saturated Digi Stamps. And I desperately want to win one of these challenges that offer them as prizes. lol. Fancy was colored with Copics all but her hair. I don't have any of the cool grays that so many youtube videos use. So I tried the flicking with black but my marker was thick lines nothing like the video I watched. So I tried my black Stampin Up marker and had better control. But now that I am looking at this picture she looks like she has gray hair peeking through. I differently need more practice and the c Copics. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. The roses are from Recollections and they are so pretty. Of course I had to have every color. They also come in the smaller ones too.

Thanks for looking and have a good day, Linda

Recipe A2:
Stamps: Saturated Canary Fancy, Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock: Nitwit Collections, Black Stash
Ink: Copics, Stampin Up Markers,
Flower: Recollections
Ribbon: Stash

Challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Linda I think she looks fabulous hun and hair is soooo difficult to master, I am still on a learning curve with hair!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, love the colouring.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love the touches of gold. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda. Thanks so much for joining us at SC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and colouring thank you for joining us at cmc this week

    ReplyDelete