Saturday, October 20, 2012

Leaves

Well not for sure on this card. Less is More challenge today is "Autumn".  This was going to be one of those quickie cards. That is if you now how to tie a bow. It always takes me as long to get the bow like I like it than it does the whole card. The layers and mats are all done in whisper white. The layers are edged with Chocolate Chip Marker. I just took edge of marker around the edge of the mats and embossed the leaves. Not for sure if that shows up in the picture. I think I'm going to look through my stamps  and see if something inspires me to do another one.

Recipe  A2:

Stamps: Leaf unknown, Stampendous
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ribbon: Stash


Challenges

8 comments:

  1. This looks lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most CAS card of many layers I've ever seen Linda! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card I love that ribbon such a rich colour and I really like the sentiment gorgeous
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Linda very original CAS card, great design! i love it!!!
    Hugs from Palma and i hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever effect, producing a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love this technique of stamping and layering, it gives such a great effect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to try that technique...I LOVE how this turned out!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete