Monday, October 8, 2012

FIRST

    No matter how old you are there are still first. I will have to admit they do get farther and farther apart. But tonight is my FIRST day of posting on my new blog. I have also decided to enter into some card challenges. I am going to post them tomorrow. I am a little worried about not linking correctly. The host of the challenges say no back linking or something like that. But what are they going to do send the blogging police after me.

     I do not understand all the gadgets that I add to the side of this page. I got one up to take you to Stampin Up so you can order something from me. I tried the catalogs but it just put the picture up. Oh well I'll eventually figure it out.

     If someone stumbles upon me please do not laugh to hard, for I am just a 54 year old woman living in a high tech world. So maybe you could just humor me!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda. First I want to say thanks for stopping by my blog tonight and leaving your sweet comment. Yes, she does look a little sassy!

    Next, I just started blogging July 2011, and I am older than you are, so if I can do it, so can you. It does take awhile to figure it all out, but there are lots of us out there to help out. I'd be happy to help if you have any questions.

    How did you locate my blog? Just curious. I hope to see you back again and I'll be the first to be a Follower of your blog. I hope that you'll come play in our Blog Hop Challenges over on Perfect Sentiment this week. I'm also giving away some prizes of my own.

    ReplyDelete