Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh Baby!

                                                                                                                                             When I saw Less is More challenge was One Layer Wings it gave me permission to head over to Saturated Canary and buy Butterfly Baby.  Isn't she sweet? I also decided just to print the greeting too since it was also one layer challenge. I was hoping the close-up would show her eyes. I used Chrystal Effects which made them look glassy.  Thanks for looking.

Happy Stamping, Linda


Recipe:

Paper: X-Press
Stamps: Saturated Canary Digital Butterfly Baby
Font:
Ink: Copic (sorry didn't write the numbers down)


1 comment:

  1. What big eyes and very cute wings!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete