Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pinkie


     
     Well my very first card to be published to my blog. Yeah! Plus I am going to enter this in the card challenge In the Pink. Also the first time I have entered a card challenge. Keep your fingers crossed. I would be so excited if they should pick my card! The challenge is "Pink Plus One More". I have used pink and brown card stock and brown ink. Wish the picture showed how the brown shines with the embossing powder.

Happy Stamping, Linda

Recipe A2:
Stamps: SU Delicate Doilies; Stampendous
Paper: Core'dinations pink, SU whisper white
Ink: SU chocolate chip; versamark
Embossing powder: SU clear
Accessories: EK butterfly punch; SU modern label punch; unknown ribbon, make-the-cut software for design and cutting the holes. Zing Cutter

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda - welcome to the land of Blog! Your card is beautiful and the pink and brown combo. is one of my favourites - it's so classy. Love the SU Doilies!

    Thank you for joining us at ITP - hope we will see you again next time! Sylvia x

    PS: would you be kind enough to remove word verification - it slows down the commenting! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete