Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mr. & Mrs in Silver


     My second card of the evening! I will be entering this card in Less is More challenge. The challenge beside being clean and simple is using silver in your card. The sentiment is embossed in silver and I have used silver ribbon.

     If I keep this blog going "hope so" then you will here me talk about "Make-The-Cut" software and a Zing cutter. I trashed my cricket cutter along time ago when I found out that you can create without buying cartridges. In this card and the previous card I created this circle punch file and then cut it on my Zing. This software and cutter does a wonderful job. It will PNC (print 'n cut), pixel trace, import svg's and much more. Now Stampin Up sells their svg files. Creativity endless!

Thanks for Stopping by, Linda

Recipe A2:

Stamps: SU Mr. & Mrs
Paper: whisper white
Ink: Versamark
Embossing powder: silver
Accessories: silver ribbon, MTC Software; Zing

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Linda
    Love that hole die

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    LIM
    Could we ask if yoou would remove word verification fo rease of commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, love the design.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete