Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ava


     I just love Saturated Canary digital files. Ava was a free file for awhile. I think she posted yesterday on her facebook page that she was going to take her off. I almost reduced her too small for these old eyes. The papers are again from Nitwit Collections digital papers. The paper flowers are Recollections and sentiment Stampin Up Warmest Regards. And of course copics. I also layered the balloon to add a little more depth. I think I'm getting better in coloring. I have used colored pencils in the past so there is definitely a different learning curve. 

Thanks for looking, Linda


 






Recipe A2:

Papers: Nitwit Collections
Stamps: Stampin Up Warmest Regards, Saturated Canary Ava
Flowers: Recollections
Ribbon: Stash
Punches: Martha Stewart
Ink: Black, Copics

Challenges



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda :-) I love this image and the colours and details are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cte card Linda.Great colouring.. Perfect for a childs birthday.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - love your wonderful card. Great coloring and paper piecing! Thank you for joining us at MarkerPop!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete